Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

Revlon Aqua Mineral Power Foundation

Naku naman, after a hard days work, came pay day so nag decide ako to get something special for myself. I went to Robinsons and choose a new mineral powder foundation. Since sawa na ko sa Maybelline, kc I have been using Maybeline Angelift for over 8 years na... time for a change naman.



I have been trying on lots of powder foundation from Revlon, pero nothing fancied me. The sales girl is getting impatient na kc nga choosy ang lola nyo! hehehe... nilabas nya ang Revlon Aqua Mineral Powder Foundation. I was amazed, kc my cooling effect sya, I thought this is good with the kind of weather we have here in the Philippines this should be the perfect foundation for me. So I bought it costs me Php1,200.75, when I got home I checked online for the reviews and compare the price sana. To my dismay the powder only costs $11.00, DISAPPOINTED! I got it almost x3 the price.


So the next day, I used the powder and what a disappointment berely covers my imperfections! Very slight coverage sya and my glitters pa pala. I use it nalng to finish the Maebelline Mineral powder para lang magamit. Hay sayang money ko talaga.

Do not buy Revlon Aqua Mineral, if you need more coverage, if flawless ka naman you can use it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento